Uniform with the school logo can be purchased from Bromley Schoolwear, 51 High Street Bromley BR1 1LE. (T) 0208 460 0032 (E) email@example.com You can also purchase uniform items from most clothing stores and supermarkets.
The uniform is compulsory from nursery to Year 6.
Our school uniform is as follows:
- Top – Plain white or school branded polo shirt.
- Jumper – School branded jumper or plain jumper in the school colour.
- Skirt – Skirts can be black or grey, girls have the option of black or grey leggings. Summer: Blue checked dress.
- Trousers – Trousers can be black or grey (No Jeans).
- Shoes – Black shoes or plain black trainers (trainers must not have a coloured motif or coloured laces, ankle boots are not permitted).
- Tights – Tights must be black or grey only.
- Hair – Whilst we have not insisted on the colour of hair accessories or the length of hair for boys, we kindly ask that you do not allow your child to have patterns shaved into their hair for school. We would also ask that hair accessories are kept to a minimum to minimise the risk of injury and enable full participation in PE lessons.
- Jewellery – Only stud style earrings are permitted
- PE Kit – School branded blue t-shirt, or a plain blue or white t-shirt, royal blue or blue shorts, a dark coloured tracksuit, shower proof jacket, plimsolls or trainers.
We do insist that you put name labels in all garment as this ensures that misplaced clothing can always be returned to its owner.
Lost property items are kept for a short period but if it is not labelled or does not have any other way of identifying the owner then these garments are packed and donated to local charity shops.